If you’re going to supplement with Muscle Building Supplements you have quite a few choices and one of the most effective is in that of Trenbolone. Trenbolone effects are quite unlike any other Supplement; while the hormone shares many similar characteristics to many other Supplements it simply does so in far more pronounced manner. Further, while almost all Muscle Building Supplements can be successfully used in both bulking and cutting cycles, like testosterone Tren as it is commonly known is one of the more versatile Supplements. Trenbolone effects while very powerful and perhaps even more so for the dieting individual are also amazing for the bulking athlete; in truth Tren can provide nearly every benefit a performance enhancer would ever be after. While this remains true Tren is not without a downside as it does carry possible side-effects of an adverse nature. Side-effects aside it may however be the single greatest Supplement of all time so let’s take a look at the Trenbolone effects.
The Amazing Trenbolone Effects:
%%Panel.AdTren75%% There are many Supplements that carry these traits but as mentioned Tren simply does it better. The Trenbolone hormone is so powerful that alone it can do more for the athlete than many various stacks of multiple Supplements; in-fact, it can tremendously change an individual even with a low to moderate dose. While many of these traits may indeed be similar to other Muscle Building Supplements, simply enhanced there are two that are a little more special when examining Tren that truly set it apart from the rest. The amazing Trenbolone effects include:
- Increased production of the IGF-1 hormone. IGF-1 is a highly Muscle Building hormone that is naturally produced and affects nearly every cell in the human body.
- Trenbolone effects are largely seen by the manner in-which it increases nitrogen retention in the muscles as well as red blood cell count. Two key components to muscularity and performance.
- Trenbolone effects are tremendous on the metabolism and a large part of this revolves around the hormones ability to block and reduce stress hormones known as glucocorticoid Supplements. These hormones destroy muscle tissue and promote fat gain.
- Tren binds to the androgen receptors remarkably well thereby directly promoting and enhancing Muscle Building activity and effecting fat-loss directly. Tren is one of the few Supplements that aids in fat-loss in such a pronounced and direct fashion.
- One of the most amazing Trenbolone effects revolves simply around the nutrients we eat. By supplementing with Tren each and every nutrient we consume becomes more valuable. Commonly this is referred to as “Feed Efficiency.”
What Trenbolone Effects can do for You:
As you can see the above listing gives the hormone some amazing qualifications but how does this translate into real life? For the off-season athlete who is consuming an adequate amount of calories it means a more muscular physique and one that is much stronger to boot. Further, as an Muscle Building Supplement that does not aromatize any weight gain incurred through its use will be that of pure lean muscle tissue. For the off-season athlete strength and size is the name of the game and Tren can provide this as well as any Supplement can.
While its power in the off-season is tremendous it is the cutting use that really shows this Supplements power. When we examine Trenbolone effects in this regard we have an athlete that while dieting maintains more muscle tissue than he would without and while there are more positive traits this is the most important one. Of course, as we’ve discussed Tren also aids in directly burning fat but it also leads to a physique that is harder and more vascular and its power in this regard is perhaps better than any other Supplement on the market. Further, with this hormones presence in our body when dieting we are able to maintain more of our strength; as you understand it is very hard to maintain strength when dieting and this is a more than welcomed trait.
Negative Trenbolone Effects:
Like all Muscle Building Supplements Tren carries with it possible negative side-effects and in the case of Tren there are a few that can be quite harsh. It is important to remember possible does not mean guaranteed and how we supplement can largely determine the total outcome. Responsible supplementation will always be your best bet but let’s discuss what can happen and what you can do about it if it does. The negative Trenbolone effects include:
- Gynecomastia: It is commonly believed that this will not occur as this Supplement does not aromatize but it is a progestin in nature and those who are very sensitive may incur a problem. To combat this, if needed we can use the same aromatase inhibitors that we would use to combat the problem in Supplements that do aromatize.
- Blood Pressure: Tren can increase your blood pressure and those who already have blood pressure issues should not touch this Supplement. If you are a healthy adult male you will be best served by living a lifestyle that promotes a healthy blood pressure. Further, by keeping your dosing moderate you will in most cases be absolutely fine. However, this is still something you will want to keep an eye on. As we are all unique individuals some may find there to be a problem even if they supplement responsibly and if so, while unfortunate it simply means this hormone is not for you.
- Hair-Loss & Acne: Hair-Loss will only occur in those who are predisposed; meaning, you were going to lose the hair anyway, the Tren simply sped it up. In many ways the same can be said of acne; those who are predisposed will find they have the biggest problem. Even so, if you keep your skin clean and if this means taking an extra shower so be it but moreover ensuring you only use high quality products of an uncontaminated nature will greatly improve your odds.
- Testosterone Suppression: Trenbolone greatly suppresses natural testosterone production and for this reason you are encouraged to take action and provide your body with the testosterone it needs through exogenous measure. However, as natural production will be suppressed this will cause your testicles to atrophy during use; it is unavoidable. However, once use is discontinued and natural production has begun again your testicles will return to their normal size.
- Insomnia, Night Sweats, Rapid Heart Rate & Anxiety: These are the side-effects that can get really bad and while dosing can greatly affect this some men may find some of these Trenbolone effects to be a problem even at a very low dose. While the majority will be fine there is simply no way to predict if you will be one of the few who falls prey to these very annoying effects.